Health And Wellbeing Manager
Gopi Gill has been a practicing Pharmacist for over 30 years with vast expertise in medicine and an extensive knowledge of thousands of medical conditions.
During her career as a Pharmacist she started to notice the limitations of modern medicine for treatment of many chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity, Asthma, Arthritis, & Cancer.
Her grounded knowledge of both modern medicine and alternative therapies gives her the ability to offer a 360 degree view of any illness/condition and more possibilities of a cure.
She has worked with hundreds of people and now offers powerful workshops in the UK about Health Management. Using scientific fact and a good understanding of Mind/Body healing techniques. She weaves her workshop into a powerful personal development programme.
Curiosity led her into the field of “Alternative Therapies” and she consequently explored and qualified in:
- Journey Therapy – The Journey is a globally recognized and critically acclaimed healing and transformational process to awaken you to your true potential. To date, hundreds of thousands of people worldwide have experienced this simple, yet powerful step-by-step process overcoming a wide variety of challenges from physical ailments to emotional trauma or shut down, in relationship problems and career performance issues.
- Applied Kinesiology – Applied kinesiology (AK) is a form of diagnosis using muscle testing as a primary feedback mechanism to examine how a person’s body is functioning. When properly applied, the outcome of an AK diagnosis will determine the best form of therapy for the patient. Since AK draws together the core elements of many complementary therapies, it provides an interdisciplinary approach to health care.
- Reflexology – “A natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands and ears and their referral areas within zone related areas which correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes without the use of tools, crèmes or lotions, the feet being the primary area of application, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.”
- Massage Therapy – Using Touch and Manipulation to release stress in the body. (Stress is a major cause of illness)
- Phytotherapy – Using natural plant remedies to support the organs for optimum health. This complements nutritional remedies available in Pharmacies.
Suggested Introduction For Gopi Gill
For those of you who are committed to your Health And Wellbeing, I would like to introduce to you Gopi Gill, a qualified and practicing Pharmacist who has realized that modern medicine alone is not the cure. Her training in various alternative therapies gives her well-rounded knowledge of how everyone can have Optimum Health given their limitations.
(She is here today to talk to you about… whatever the Topic Is).